Lists are foundational to being successful with Affinity. Use them to categorize your network to make sure you and your team are most effectively fostering your relationships.
Creating a list is as simple as a few clicks:
- Press on Create New, then List
- Choose any of our templates or “Build from scratch” to build your own list from scratch and then press Next.
- If you choose “Build from scratch” you will need to decide if you want to create a list of People, Companies, or Opportunities and then press Next.
- Give your list a name and then press Next.
- Set up your Statuses to reflect your team’s workflow and press Create or press “skip for now” to do it at a later time.
- Set up the columns you’d like to show by default. To learn more about setting up columns, press on Making and Using Columns.
- Start adding entries to your list! The three ways you can do this are by:
- Share your list with relevant folks across your team. To learn how to do this, press on Sharing