Adding additional email accounts
Affinity allows you to link as many additional Gmail and/or Exchange accounts to Affinity as you’d like.
You can do this by:
- Navigating to Settings
- Clicking into the Accounts tab.
Removing your email accounts
If you no longer want to sync one or more of your email accounts into Affinity, then simply write into firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the email address(es) in mind, and we will stop future data syncs moving forward and also revoke login access to your Affinity account using the mentioned email address(es).
We would also like to know whether you would like to either keep or remove the historical email/calendar data that has been syncing into Affinity until now:
- Option 1 - Keep historical data
- We will keep the historical data that the mentioned email address(es) has synced so far. The only reason why the mentioned email address(es) will still be associated with your Affinity account (as shown in Settings > Accounts) is to ensure your historical data remains.
- Option 2 - Remove historical data
- Affinity will completely remove all historical data associated with the mentioned email address(es) from your Affinity account. This mentioned email address(es) will also no longer be associated with your Affinity account (as shown in Settings > Accounts).
Please send an email to email@example.com with the mentioned email address(es) you would like to have removed from your Affinity account, along with which option you prefer.