Add more team members to your Affinity account to ensure you all stay on the same page and collectively grow your network.
Note: Only Admin and Standard users at the account level will be able to invite new team members (see Account Level Permissions).
How to invite a team member
- Click your Personal Avatar icon, then click Affinity Settings.
- Click Team Management, then click Invite a team member.
- Type in their full name and the email address that they'll be logging in with.
- They will be able to login with their email credentials through the email invite they received.
- If you already reached the maximum seat count for your Affinity subscription, you will be billed for this new seat immediately after sending out the invite. A prorated bill will be available for you to pay on the Billing Settings tab (see Billing and Payment Methods).
Note: Want to simply reassign a seat? You can deactivate the team member that is no longer using Affinity (see How to deactivate/remove users from your Affinity account), then send an invite to the new team member.