Whether it's a person, organization, or opportunity, you will be able to see all the relevant information about a contact on their profile page. Here is an example of a person's profile page:
1. Edit Name/Email/Domain, Export Notes, Merge Duplicates, Delete Contact
- Edit Name of person, organization, or opportunity
- Edit Email of person or Domain of organization
- Export Notes associated with the person, organization, or opportunity
- Merge duplicate person or duplicate organization
- Delete person, manually-created organization, or opportunity
- Crunchbase/Clearbit organizations cannot be deleted
- Contains global fields related to that contact (see What are Global Fields vs List Fields?)
- Contains list-specific fields from each opportunity that the contact is associated with
- Contains list-specific fields from each list that the contact is associated with
4. Activity Timeline
- Ability to see a chronological list of "Sent emails", "Received emails", "Meetings", "Phone calls", "List activity", "Files", "Notes", and "Reminders"
- You can hover over the icons to select which activity types to filter by (see Filtering the Activity Timeline on Profiles)
5. Side Bar
- Ability to see your "Connections", "Introductions", "Notes", "Reminders", and "Files"
- Note: Opportunities do not have "Relationships"