Affinity’s powerful filtering feature allows you to drill down to a segment of a list in no time!
Using the Filter tab
- Navigate to a list
- Click the Filter button in the top right corner
- Type in the column you’d like to filter by
- Type in the value of the column you want to filter down to
That's it! You can also add additional filters to show even more specific views.
Here's a video showing you how to do this below:
Filtering directly from a column
You can also filter directly from a column visible in your list view by:
- Clicking the down arrow next to the column name
- Choosing the Filter by [column name] option
- Searching for the attribute you wish to filter by
Here is a video showing you how: