Create any Person or Organization contact. You can do this, one of two ways:
Create new contact from Dashboard
- Click on + Create new
- Choose Person or Organization from the dropdown list
- You will then get a popup window to define a list of attributes about that Person or Organization.
- For any new Person, you will be required to enter a First and Last name for the individual. Email address is highly recommended because that allows affinity to auto-populate that contact’s page with data like email and meeting interactions and associated organizations.
- For any new Organization, you will be required to enter a name for the organization. The company URL is highly recommended because it also allows affinity to auto-populate the platform with data associated with the organization.
- The click Create
Here is a short video showing how:
Create new contact from a list
- Click Add a person or Add an organization depending on what type of list you are on.
- In the blank cell that popups write either the First and Last name of the person or name of the organization.
- Choose Create
- You will then be prompted to enter either the person’s email address or the company’s domain name.
- To define attributes to this contact in list view, enter the appropriate data in the various columns in the list.
Here is a short video showing you how: